voice controlled motor

can u pls provide me with the ckt of voice controlled motor . the speed of motor varries as i increase or decrease the pitch of the voice , can this happen if yes pls tell how?

Reply to
jitendra1702

Sorry...Dunno.. All that came to mind was "Clap on...Clap off" :P D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

Sure,

1) is it strictly frequency and not amplitude dependant? 2) what type of motor? 3) what is the application? Regards Ken
Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

Take a microphone and connect it to a motor. If you yell loud enough, the motor will work.

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

Zero-crossing detector and stepper motor?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

So the louder and higher the lady shrieks the faster the motor turns. Sounds vaguely familiar, any ideas on how that might be applied? Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

Sex toy?

D from BC

Reply to
D from BC

--- I like it! E1 E2 / / . [MIC]---[ZCD]---[ONE-SHOT]---[DRIVER]---[STEPPER]

The one-shot is non-retriggerable with a fixed-width output.

High Freq: _ _ _ _ _ _ E1_| | | | | | | | | | | | ___ |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_|

E2_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|_|____

Low Freq: ___ ___ ___ E1_| | | | | | ___ |___| |___| |___|

E2_|___|___|___|___|___|___|____

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

How about a carbon mike in series with a motor?

VLV

Reply to
Vladimir Vassilevsky

--
Sure, why not?

Small enough motor or big enough mike and it should work.

Only thing that might be a little iffy would be driving the mike
hard enough to modulate, say, a 1/4HP motor...

Big power amp and loudspeaker duck-taped to the mike?

On second thought, if the mike\'s housing had a quartz window in it
it could be used for a communications spotlight.
Reply to
John Fields

Ask my dentist.

It\'s easier said than done.
... and if you don\'t believe it, try proving that it\'s easier done than
said, and you\'ll see that it\'s easier said that `it\'s easier done than
said\' than it is done, which really proves that it\'s easier said than
done.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

"Sex", maybe, that's something other people do, right, anyway, I saw some unusual attactments for reciprocating saws that was vaguely familiar. Voice activated motor speed control, that would be a great stocking stuffer for the wife this Xmas! Thanks Ken

Reply to
Ken S. Tucker

They have a cure for clap, in the US.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Does anyone still manufacture carbon microphones? I haven't seen a new one in 20 years.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida