VOA: America's Voice - Voice of America (history)

-- You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a band-aid on it, because it's Teflon coated.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Thanks, Michael. I enjoyed that.

Cheers, John

Reply to
John - KD5YI

You're welcome.

I saw the inside of that station in the late '60s when my high school's amateur radio club got special permission to take a tour.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I was a transmitter engineer (baby sitter) back in the early 60's and I got a chance to see WRR here in Dallas. But, nothing like VOA to which I listened and which I admired.

You are a lucky man.

John

Reply to
John - KD5YI