Vista

"John Larkin" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

That's nevertheless a lot of times. You must be a very heavy internet user :)

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

In the few other cases where websites demand IE, I've found that User Agent Switcher will allow FF to work by pretending to be IE. Unforunately, there are a few websites that just don't work at all, or have severely limited functionality, with FF.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Then there are web pages created by MS-Word that cause MS-Explorer to error. Talking about in-house compatibility...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

My boss had IE7 pushed on him and then he couldn't get his online banking to work any more.

So he asked me how to install Firefox (showed him, added NoScript) and it all worked fine again.

Amusing that IE7 pushed someone away from M$ browser (which has no business being part of the OS).

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Pretty much the same here - still using version IE 5.00.2920.0000

Reply to
Jeff L

be

Or if not using IE for general internet, once or twice a year!

Reply to
Jeff L