Visit www.fpgasps.com and Win FPGA Development Kit worth US$199

Visit

and Win FPGA Development Kit worth US$199

Reply to
FPGASPS

Correction: you can NOT win by going to that site.

Reply to
Eric

try to visit

sometimes more everybody will see the things happening

Reply to
FPGASPS

It appears we're not likely to see coherent English sentences.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

It is an appallingly bad website as well.

Looks like it was flung together by someone just wanting to collect hits for Google Ads.

Reply to
Kryten

Krytem guy seems to be racist. A web site from non-english people too have right to give message in the group and have a web site, may be the english language is poor.

And guy please try to see beyond commercial ads, the web site is promising other things as well and the too with cost. Mind it website is not forcing any body to click on google ads. It all depends on the visitor.

Kryten wrote:

Reply to
FPGAInfo

That's an absolutely excellent site. Thanks for the link.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Thanks Fred. Within one month you will see lot of new improvements. Thanks all the group members for their value comments, may be negative ones, we accept the comments humbly, and will surely try to improve our site to be more usefull

Reply to
FPGAInfo

I didn't make any comments about the site myself, other than to say that you will not give away anything for people who visit the site. Your original post was very wrong. You want people to link back to your site from their site, and that's what you're using to determine who gets the freebie. You are not giving it to anyone who merely visits the site. This definitely looks like a money making operation, and you spammed a lot of groups by telling people to visit to get something for free. Why not be honest up front: "I'll give away an FPGA Development Kit to the person who generates the most traffic to my site".

Reply to
Eric

Well that's bollocks for a start, being in a racial minority myself.

I don't care what race anybody is.

I did not imply that non-English people can't make web good sites. They certainly can.

All I'm saying is that this website in particular is really appallingly bad. It needs redesigning.

All good vendors are interested in what the people in their marketplace think. Negative opinions are valuable because they let vendors know what needs improving. Good vendors don't take it as a personal insult and respond by insulting people who don't think their product is as wonderful as they do. That simply makes them look like an immature amateur working in a spare room.

Just out of curiosity, where are you running your business? What percentage of the income comes from your own unique products or services, and what percentage from advertisement revenue?

Business lesson number one: nobody owes you business. If I want to sell a product to Japanese for example, I don't expect them to struggle to understand inadequate Japanese. I'll hire somebody who speaks fluent, or at least adequate, Japanese.

I'm glad you mentioned that, because I did try.

I can't see beyond the ads because in you have stuffed in so many ads that they cover up your the text underneath!

In fact, your site seems to consist mainly of adverts, and links to places that provide services. So much so, that it is hard work to find out what product you yourself actually provide.

Your 'free prize' competition exists to reward the person who generates the most clicks on your site.

Why should anyone go to your site to find links to sites that Google can already tell them about in the first place? Link farms just obscure the source of source of an advertised service.

Please read

for really good tips on what to avoid.

It mentions strict quality control. If you can't even make a basic website, who is going to believe you can make something harder like good quality products and VHDL code?

No but it is forcing people to see them when they visit the site.

Reply to
Kryten

Like others have said, not covering up your content with ads would go a long way toward good customer relations.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise