(US-NY) PowerPC NAS development kit for trade

Will trade for something interesting of similar value.

I've got an unwanted Freescale MPC8315E-RDB here on my desk. It has been unpacked and repacked once, but is otherwise absolutely new - nothing has even been changed on the hard disk. Specs for the kit are and in more detail at .

It's a pretty high-end board - 2 SATA channels, dual gigabit Ethernet,

400MHz CPU, one PCI Express, one miniPCI Express, USB 2.0, etc.

What this sheet doesn't make clear is that the kit is in fact a complete boxed "retail ready" NAS box with a 160GB SATA hard disk; a black slimline micro-ATX case with an internal 12V inverter so you can power the whole thing off a car battery (or the included 12V AC adapter). If you tinker with the preloaded Linux distro you can use it as-is. All the cables and dev software are included.

I thought I was going to use this $499 development kit, but realistically I'll never have time.

I'd entertain any trades of fun lab hardware. I'm interested in any low-end DSO with computer connectivity so I can capture low-speed traces for publication purposes. Or a spectrum analyzer in the 500MHz range. Or a handheld scopemeter.

I'd also trade for a Sinclair ZX80, in fact that would be my first choice :)

Reply to
larwe

Kit vs. assembled doesn't matter, but the TS1000 is a US-market ZX81, not a ZX80. I have many many TS1000s and ZX81s, but my collection lacks the original ZX80.

Reply to
larwe