Virtual audio signal generators ?

RMAA is ok

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Mediamaster, Inc. in Brentwood, TN sells a great (I have a copy) audio generator package. Plagiarizing their ad on Ebay, "Audio Quciktest (AQT) turns your Windows PC or Laptop into a useful audio system setup and test device complete with push-n-lock selectable sine wave test tones, pink noise, white noise, Octave bursts,channel checks, phase tests and "dry" instrument samples ----".

You can buy directly from the mfr, but you'll get a much better price on Ebay. See a current listing at

Cheers!!!!!

==============

Dave M

Dave M

Any good software based audio frequency signal generators out there ...... on the 'net' ? tq.

Reply to
Din

You can download SweepGen at

It is free and works well. You can enter fixed frequency or do sweeps, white noise. Also you can tune it with a slider, as you would rock the dial on an old fashioned generator.

The main drawback is that you vary the output level in 1 db steps - nothing finer.

I have used the source code for this as a start for a project of my own, and I can say that it is a properly done DDS generator of very low distortion, and in that respect will be as good as the commercial offerings.

Roger Lascelles

Reply to
Roger Lascelles

Good Advise Doc !

Care to share? Show me yours and I'll show you mine ..... or rather ...... Give me yours and I'll give you mine...... :-) /racer007

Reply to
Din

RightMark Audio Analizer maybe?

--