Updating Windows 7 machines to Windows 10

Thompson is an imbecile. Look at his retarded "quiet doggy" post for a clue. pb is an imbecile too. The idiot pays aol money for access.

Essentially, you are bot idiots. With jan bringing up the rear.

Me? My speed follows modern day technology like this:

And

DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

and is this the same link you wrote before? How do you think people check for the specs of a device? Surely not at the specs page of the official website.

ohh, I see, you like to cut phrases out of their context to try to win the discussion. Nice try, but it doesn't work.

I could explain why your remark (that I quoted above) is stupid, but I will not, just to piss you off.

it could have 2000 ports, but is not expandable.

but this is not the point isn't it? We were discussing bout the fact that in the spces page of the cubox is not written anywere that it has wifi, so what you said earlier (I quote): "So does the cubox (wifi and bt). So, you obviously didn't even look at the specs but gave a mere glance.", is wrong and since you don't know how to get out from this, you're trying t o start a flame on another topic hoping that I (or the others readers) will forget about that. Again nice try, but it doesn't work.

And this will be my last post with you on this argument because, well, you' re boring. Don't spned time repling this, I will not read nor answer your reply.

Have a nice day Jack

Reply to
jack4747

Wow.... what an inane statement.

The guy posts full schematics of the thing, dufus. Full block diagrams.

The 'specs' page lists what each model has in it.

So the question would be How do YOU check the specs of a device? That wasn't a very bright remark you made there.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

You omitted to mention your work as a janitor.

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard