Update on the MMMBT2222

We received a new batch from our supplier.

They were suppose to send us "ON" but instead sent us Fairchild again!.. This is not the agreement they made with us to make good on it. In any case, we performed the DC test and this batch seems to work just fine. I'm just curious as to how they got that batch so quickly ? Something tells me Fairchild already knew about it and had new stock ready or, our supplier found some stock with a different date code on it. That I don't know because it's obvious that information isn't on the packages anywhere.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie