Unused OP07 offset bias pins

Sorry to interupt the debates with an electronic design related question, but I was wondering what is the best thing to do with unused offset bias pins on an OP07.

Is it best to just leave them oc or can anything be gained by eg tying them together via an RC network.

Reply to
Roger

I leave unused offset pins open.

BTW, does anyone know how to make Google's usenet-groups posting use one's name, rather than email address, in the From: line in the header?

Reply to
hill

They call it a nickname. There's a "change nickname" link by the "From" box when you do a new post, or you can set one up via the "My Account" page.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

I've had "Winfield" set for my Nickname for years. So I tried changing it to Winfield Hill, and now when I compose it says up top, From: me but it still posts with in the From: line, right? More ideas?

Reply to
hill

What about on the "Manage subscriptions" page, which you can get to from the "My account" page? It lists nicknames for each group you are subscribed to.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

Aha!!! That may have done it!

Reply to