Unable use disk on ket (removable drive)

Dear All, I got new 8GB flash drive and used it for 2 days, while coping files to the flash, i got an error message that it can't be copied and since then I can't use the device. Deatis:

1) I'm using XP SP2 2) When I try to copy to the disk I get the "Data error (cyclic redundancy check)" error message (task fail) 3) When i try to delete file I get again the "Data error (cyclic redundancy check)." error message (task fail) 4) When I try to copy from flash to HD - Succedd! 5) When I try to format the flash -> I get the error message (with or without the quick format option: "Windows was unable to complete the format."

I tried to format with DOS but, it did nothing. Please Help, What can i do?

Reply to
Anthoni