Toyota's Developing A Hydrogen Combustion Engine

But you didn't say so.

Sensible people don't advertise how much they own.

And it's still an assumption.

Reply to
Bill Sloman

So you are going to keep punching yourself in the face until Bill cries "uncle"? Ok, fine.

BTW, your point of fact is pretty silly. The conversation had included both previous posters talking about "combustion". While you didn't mention that, it was the topic of conversation... apparently. I'm not entirely clear on what Fred meant when he mentioned it.

But then "silly" fits in with 90% of the posts here, so have at it. I'll try not to disrupt you further.

Reply to
Rick C