Top ten analog engineers

ch

than

put

eas.

.

When I worked at EMI-Central Research they had a lot of very clever engineers, and too many very British managers, who understood business much better than the engineers - or at least very differently from the engineers.

Since EMI went bust a few years later it would seem that the managers weren't quite as uniquely gifted as they seemed to think. I imagine that they could have wasted Blumlein's talents as effectively as they wasted everybody else's.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

I suspect that Blumlein would have had the savvy to realize what was going on, and get out. Hell, he would have been one of the most employable guys around. Probably would have got head hunted anyway.

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse

HWATMY32JVN?pgno=3D1

radar=20

I thought there was some "unknowns" in Slowmans list. Phil Hobbs = selections should certainly bump some of those bill listed.

Reply to
JosephKK