Top quality and lowest price at US$2.86 per 1,000 stitches.

hi,

we can offer embroidery digitizing service with US$2.86 per 1,000 stitches. The quality is guarranteed. and we offer 24 hous and 7 days a week.

Reply to
embroidery

Hey! Spam Shit! What is it about "electronics" that you don't understand?

...Jim Thompson

most if not all, I would suggest :)

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

They use electronic (computer digital CCTV) embroidering machines.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

Probably so. I know that my wife orders up custom Girl Scout patches by just submitting JPEG or GIF artwork. Next day they have it redone by stitches of the individual colors.

...Jim Thompson

It's not like there's any real discrimination in posting. Jim called it right; it's just a Google Grouper's spam account.

JeffM