to promise the joined

hy all , i want to joined for you

can me to joined

Reply to
Goku Explorer

There's nothing to join, but come on in, the more the merrier. Watch out for the psychos.

BTW I see you're posting from Google Groups. This is actually a USENET group and not one of Google's proprietary ones. USENET is much older than Google, and not tied to a single vendor.

You can also use a proper mailer, e.g. Thunderbird, to access this group if your ISP provides USENET access or you use a separate news provider. (I use Supernews/Giganews, which I recommend. Five bucks a year or thereabouts.)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs