Thunderbird Lightning

I use the Lightning calendar and one thing I'd like to change is the small size of the category color in the calendar item. In the month view the item shows as a bar with the background color of the calendar with a very narrow strip on the right edge with the color from the category.

I'd like to change this so the category color is a larger portion and so more easily seen. I found a couple of links talking about how to change the whole color to the category color, but not how to adjust the size of the category color bar.

Anyone have a clue?

--

Rick C
Reply to

No, but if you don't get an answer here, try repeating your post in mozilla.support.thunderbird on the news.mozilla.org server. Maybe someone there can help.

--

Jeff
Reply to