lightning timer

In our house we do have lightning that stops working after a 30 seconds or 1 minute. But for now the timer doesn't work anymore, it's broken. Someone who can help me find that thing on the net. And no, I don't look for a timer that programs every day or wathever, it's quiet easier. It's just a timer for our lightning in the hall. Have to work for 30 seconds or 1 minuut for example. It's built on the electrical box in the garage.

Thanks

Reply to
Try

Maybe something from this commercial home automation supplier web site.

This tinyurl is a preview link to the Timers & Automation : Basic Lighting & Appliance Timers section of SmartHome.com. It appears to a fairly safe site.

the full link is:

I am not associated with Smarthome or any manufacturer of Home Automation. I simply found this site by a web search using what I thought you are looking for.

Maybe using "lighting" in your search intead of "lightning" will help.

Hope it helps. JH

Reply to
Jeff Higgins

If you can deal with a 5 minute on interval, try Googling the Intermatic EI200. It can fit into a jiffy box (wall electrical box), wires up just like a light switch, will switch up to 1000 watts incandescent, and goes for 20 bucks or so. Just press the button, and go ahead.

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Chris

Found!