Three Thousand Dollar Plus Taillight

Fits a Hummer EV.

It sounds like the designer got too creative.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

On a sunny day (Thu, 27 Oct 2022 08:36:41 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Dean Hoffman snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

If I had that POS I would just tinker something together myself, for example take a picture, print the outline on some plastic, glue over the damage, add your own micro of choice?

Or burn the car with the press around it, like that Tesla owner did when he had to pay thousands for a battery replacement. Create some BAD publicity for GM.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Imagine buying a $110,000 vehicle and complaining about what replacement parts cost..

Reply to
bitrex

PS I would add the text 'GM sucks" on the tail light so it would flash that every time you gave direction or breaks..

Reply to
Jan Panteltje