Thomas T. Goldsmith Jr., 1910-1009

He lived down the street from me. His son was a great childhood friend.

RIP

Reply to
Kalarama

The first video game. Before I was born.

Rest in Peace, Visionary.

Reply to
George Kerby

obituaries

He was a pioneer, a visionary, a giant among engineers.

Reply to
Sal M. Onella

Really good trick, living backwards from 1910 to 1009 .and. making like Mathuselah!

Reply to
Robert Baer

Stupid computur..

Reply to
Kalarama

To err is human. To blame it on the Computer is even more so.

Mr Ed

Mr Ed

Don't anthropomorphize computers. They hate that.

The Three Laws of Thermodynamics:
 1) You can\'t win.
 2) You can\'t break even.
 3) You can\'t quit the game.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

I'm sticking that one in the back of my brain.

8-D

Bob

--
== All google group posts are automatically deleted due to spam ==
Reply to