the situation is worse than you thought

Try some Ron Zacapa 23, straight, not mixed. Makes cognac taste lame by comparison.

$12 a shot at Bourbon & Branch.

I like 10 Cane, Barbados rum, with cola.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

about 12 grams of cane sugar a day alone, and that doesn't count the crumb doughnut. Guys and girls both hate me, "

you know in the Bible where it says all these people lived to be like 9000 years opld and shit ?

I think that was before sugar was invented.

Of course when they say this takes X minutes off your life and that takes X minutes off your life, they got me dead and buried in about 147 BC.

(I mean smoking and drinking and shit like that, not even the REAL poisons)

Reply to
jurb6006

It was "Royal Crown Cola 10" which has 10 calories per serving, or 3g sugar. .

-Bill

Bill Bowden