Field programmable quantum gate array

That's uncertain.

 Click to see the full signature

Heisenberg Freight has them ;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

They are shipped by air and ground freight (at the same time)

Reply to
Jamie M

Sure but you never know when.

Reply to
krw

Quantum WOMs have been available for some time, of course.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

The data just disappears down a WOMhole?

 Click to see the full signature

It doesn't disappear, it's fully accessible in an alternate universe. Of course the famous graph of "pins remaining vs socket insertions" tails off into a grey blur after N=1.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

They can determine when, but then they can't tell you the location of the package. Conversely, if you can get them to locate the package, they can't tell you when it will be delivered. Even worse is when two packages arrive simultaneously and create a quantum entanglement (also known as a delivery mixup). It's almost exactly like the US postal service.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jeff Liebermann

So, the quantum RAM is fully functional and all of its qbit i/o pins are permanently tri-stated.

 Click to see the full signature

But only if you measure their state. Also the qbits have the form of a cat.

--

Reinhardt
Reply to

Don't forget the optional slip-on latex protectors on the PILL package that prevent voltage destruction (Vd).

Reply to
krw

More states than that, but yeah.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Sounds like multilevel flash: close is good enough.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
 Click to see the full signature

It is half way between the 2 slits..

Reply to
Robert Baer

It was going to be a cat, but marketing says there is more appeal for kittens.

--

Rick
Reply to

Yes but they only ship via Schrodinger Express which has a remarkably problematic delivery uncertainty.

?;-)

Reply to
josephkk

Yep. I had them ship something to me. Instead of what I ordered, I received a box containing a cat, a bottle of poison, and something mildly radioactive. I probably would have kept the cat, except for its irritating habit of playing dead.