The Phatom's gyrators

Remember that long thread started by The Phantom (I think) some months back regarding shuffling around the component placement in the canonical gyrator circuit? That compared and contrasted the old school Antoniou topology with Jim's with him own, etc.?

Anyone know what the title of the thread was? I'm trying to dig it up via Google Groups and not finding it. Perhaps it was on ABSE whic Google Groups apparently doesn't archive?

---Joel Kolstad

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

There were several, but I believe it was... "The REAL Inflammatory Post of the Week... (gyrator filter fun)"

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

The closest I've found is this:

Anyone have the thread that originated the quoted material above? (Where The Phantom initially designates his various topologies as A3A, etc.)

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

I appear to have at least several pieces of the thread in my outbox file.

What information do you need?

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Found it! It started in ABSE as "Ping: John Popelist--active filter" -- hence the lack of Google archiving it.

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

I'll post them again over on ABSE

Reply to