The Inconvenient Truth movie

Reg, You certainly don't have to worry about taking it with you ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Actually, if it's used properly, it can open your consciousness to whole new, previously unknown levels of reality.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

So, rather than have parents try to teach their children appropriate behavior, you'd rather send storm troopers to bust their heads and put them in iron cages?

That's real f****ng civilized.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

In article , Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippie wrote: [...]

If thats the only two options you can see you have thought about what I posted.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

Are you really interested in assaying the potency, purity, and cleanliness of even the "over the counter" drugs you may want to take, let alone more exotic drugs? Do you really have the capacity? Is your test lab secretly owned by a multibillion to multitrillion dollar drug company?

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

stupid

vortex",

themselves

That one blew by you at about Mach 40, the sound should be arriving soon.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

Wishful thinking. Greatly intelligent people that are un-worldly are quite common. They are often victims of less intelligent and less honest people.

  1. No, they don't.
  2. They don't care, they kept you from having it.
  3. It is not so much intelligence, but a blood-lust.
--
JosephKK
--Schiller