The dynamo generating the earth's magnetic field

This is clearly on topic. Today's Proceedings of the (US) National Academy of Sciences has a paper on the subject

It's mostly about the thermal and electric conductivity of silicon-iron alloys at the temperatures and pressures you see deep in the earth's core (or would see if you could get there). The implications of the results for the core dynamo are discussed.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

NOBODY likes the John Doe troll's contentless spam.

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has continued to post incorrectly formatted USENET articles that are devoid of content (latest example on Thu, 6 Jan 2022 01:42:52 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sr5hes$eqv$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me).

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow the rules it uses to troll other posters.

oKMG6V2L/wiR

Reply to
Edward Hernandez
<snip>

John Doe hasn't spelled out how posting a link to a paper in the Proceedings of the (US) National Academy of Sciences can be seen as lie.

Posting the link under my own name might be seen as attention-seeking, but I see it more accepting responsibility for the post. Attention-craving would seem to be more like the kind of behavior that anonymous trolls like John Doe exhibit.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorrectly formatted USENET posting on Thu, 6 Jan 2022 01:55:38 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <sr5i6q$eqv$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

This posting is a public service announcement for any google groups readers who happen by to point out that the John Doe troll does not even follow it's own rules that it uses to troll other posters.

ro7bVYuzlhtJ

Reply to
Edward Hernandez