The best screen saver/music effects in the Universe!

This is the good stuff!

PS Even the 'free Trial' lasts forever. It doesn't have the screen saver but music effects made full screen are the same if not better.

You can put your own images in the background and even make them float by as all the fractals and stuff are foreground.

Way better than fractal generation apps.

No disappointments after 6 years. Gets better all the time.

Reply to
Numer0 Un0

Looked at the screenshots... I like Noof.

Reply to
Beryl

Six years? Get a life. Design some electronics yourself.

John

Yes, John. That is how long I have owned a copy of his software.

That matches what your estimation of what "a life" is? No thanks, John. I can see for miles, and I can see here that you have a problem, and your daughter can't fix the issue you possess.

I work with tens of thousands of dollars worth of the very hardware as that which the other so full of himself dolt Jan Pantjetlage posted pictures of. All the crap he posted pictures of can be had down at the surplus shop in El Cajon. There are two of them, actually (surplus shops). The little pile of crap he posted is a little on the lame side.

Even though those are the best brand of SMA coax relay you can buy, they also have a seizure issue that isn't brand specific. There is usually a good reason why they get swapped out. They should all be tested.

My gateways take up about ten 40U racks each. Only 4 racks are dealing with RF. After that, it's all GigaBase and Ten GigaBase Ethernet and a couple of optical fabrics.

Our stuff is the fastest in the world and will likely proliferate quite widely.

WTF are you talking about, idiot?

Reply to
Numer0 Un0

Screen shots? You're an idiot. You have to see it function not guess at it from a photo still.

Reply to
Numer0 Un0

Noof? Hahahah!

The description by the author: "noof - draw rotatey patterns"

I think that G-force might be just a bit more advanced.

Reply to
Numer0 Un0

Numer0 Zer0:

but, but, it's a screensaver that lasts forever, it just doesn't have the screensaver. LOL!

R-i-i-ight. Does it have a plot? You expected some disappointment might come up unexpectedly some day? You are a simpleton.

No, I don't. Seen the web page, seen the screenshots, read your drooling testimonial, that's enough.

What sort of 'tard guesses what a screensaver is about from a four-word sentence fragment?? Particularly after whining about screenshots!

I think you're an imbecile.

Reply to
Beryl