Technical Video Rental

Interesting set of videos. $9.99 for a week's rental including shipping both ways in the US (one way in Canada), so not much different than renting a DVD from the local Blockbuster.

I've ordered a couple to see how it works out. No connection with them, I just thought it was a cool concept.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Hello Spehro,

My wife is very diligent about coupons. Coupon shows up, is clipped out, placed in a fridge magnet box thingie and whoever goes first takes it along. So we get to rent for 99c per movie ;-)

Thanks, that is cool. Our local Hollywood rental certainly doesn't have those tapes.

Regards, Joerg

Joerg