Tax Cheat to head Treasury and IRS

secretary of treasury - tax cheat

secretary of state - family takes money from islamic states

attorney general - pardoned terrorists under Bill Clinton. ready to pardon more

Obama - change you can believe in

(So the tax cheat is the only person out of 300 million that is smart enough to do that job?)

Maybe the republicans do stand a chance in 2010.

Reply to
bulegoge

Hey come on! They only promised you CHANGE, not they'd make things better! It was YOU who assumed that because things were already so bad that "different" would be "better".

Rule: No matter how bad things get, they can ALWAYS get worse!

Reply to
Benj

I would trust anyone who didn't make the "mistake" he did, just like I would not trust someone who never drinks or swears.

The Bush family takes money from them. All of the semiconductor companies do. If you have a 401K, I'll bet that some of the value in it can be traced to the Saudi royal family. The places with oil get a lot of money. If you follow where it goes, you get everywhere.

George Washington would have been called a terrorist by the British if that word was in use at the time. You need to keep a little perspective on this stuff.

There are only a very small number of people with the needed skills. Unfortunately every single one of them is tainted somehow. It comes down to a choice. Do you hire an incompetent or do you accept a flawed man who can do the job.

Yes they do. They just need to go read up on what their founders really thought and get back to that. If they do, they will win nearly everywhere they run.

Reply to
MooseFET

Politicians have run on "change" since there have been politicians. What they really mean is "change from him to me"; Invariably, the change is from bad to worse; The actual outcome is that pocket change is all that's left of your paycheck when they're done squeezing you through the wringer.

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria