tactile switch

Anyone know who makes these? MINIATUR PRINTTASTER 20 MM

Or here, if the above fails:

I need this exact type due to 2pins (and not the usual 3 everyone else seems to offer) plus they come in a tall 20mm version (others were all smaller).

I don't like to buy from Conrad, their shitty website being one of the reasons (just look at the URL above).

I'm not just asking, I've tried all major sources, radiohm came closest.

TheM