Synchro flash voltage reducer.

I need a simple circuit for voltage reduction of studio flash synchro cable in order to use it with my digital camera. The camera only work with 6 volts charge, higher voltage will burn the camera circuit, my flashes deliver from 20 to 80 volts in the syncro contact. I tried to buy the "Wein safe sync" device, but in southern Brazil this is imposible. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
pgtroncoso

On 03/12/2005 the venerable snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com etched in runes:

An opto-isolated thyristor, one resistor and two AA cells?

--
John B
Reply to