Supermicro server motherboards with hardware backdoor?

NRA??? Do you mean NSA? Where did you hear about this? It's not very often an NSA exploit becomes public.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Not required to produce power.

Which they fail to do. Where have you been? They are not trying to make power. They are trying to make bombs.

They have ICBMs in "tunnel bases" miles long underground, ready to pop up and light up as desired.

You are really lost about what some really nasty Iranians are up to. (most of) The people are fine except for being badly misled. The military dorks making the bombs are the ones you need to be worried about.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

ke

up

If they didn't allow inspections they would be in violation of the treaty t hat is still in place with the rest of the world and everyone else would be lining up new sanctions against them instead of telling us our sanctions a re out of line.

Here is a report from May this year, "White House National Security Adviser John Bolton revealed on Tuesday that Iran repeatedly violated the 2015 nuc lear deal, contradicting statements by U.S. intelligence officials that Teh ran was in compliance with the now-jettisoned accord". So Bolton, a single US official says they were in volation without sharing exactly how while e veryone else in the US said Iran was in compliance.

As usual you either have not looked for any facts or ignored the ones you f ound and didn't like. Once again, wrong, as always.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are the idiot. Iran has been denying US Nuclear Watchdog inspection calls. They openly state that the sites are off limits, and sorry, punk... but that is a violation.

Cite the reports of compliance. Oh... that's right... you can't.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Already did. Cite the reports of non-compliance.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Am 05.10.2018 um 01:29 schrieb Clifford Heath:

While er don't know enough that much this case, the idea of implanting backdoors in hardware to be shipped to other countries is not new. The NSA has been doing so for a long time (as we know from Snowden since 2014):

Philipp

Reply to
Philipp Klaus Krause

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

It is real simple, simpleton. Google:

"is Iran allowing inspections"

and you will see how stupid you are.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I'm not interested in doing your research for you. I did search enough to find that what you accept as gospel is just Trump's henchmen trying and fai ling to justify leaving the accord.

Trump claims Iran is violating the agreement without offering any proof whi ch seems to be good enough for you. He does this in contradiction of his a dministration saying Iran is in compliance. From an article in the LA Time s,

"Trump has argued that Iran is violating the agreement struck under Preside nt Obama, although he has offered no evidence to support his claim and his administration has twice certified to Congress that Iran is in compliance."

Not allowing the US to inspect military sites is not the same thing as viol ating the agreement because the US doesn't inspect anything under the accor d. The inspections are done by IAEA inspectors.

"Inspectors with the International Atomic Energy Agency, the United Nations organization tasked with monitoring Iran's nuclear facilities, have not re quested access to military sites since the agreement went into effect, acco rding to experts monitoring the process."

As usual Trump is spreading fake news and is just plain lying about the iss ues to get what he wants.

I've explained it to you in very simple terms that even a child can underst and, do you feel stupid now? Probably not because you seem to live in the Trump zone where you twist any facts that don't suit your views.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:10460098-2888-4661-9528- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are a goddamned retard. The search result starts with and is filled with articles about their denials of access.

YOU... You are a pussy and a liar, boy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are an idiot. They have been denying access for years and long before Trump.

Oh and I am not a Trump supporter so don't even go there, you stupid, horse blinder wearing dumbfuck.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You are an idiot and a simple review of my posts would reveal to you that I am in no way any kind of supporter of Trump.

You are an even more presumptuous dumbfuck than the Trump supporters are when they call me a liberal.

You are a blind as a bat idiot looking for places to point fingers instead of looking at real facts.

Real fact: Iran has nuclear facilities for making bombs not power stations.

Real fact: That is unacceptable.

Real Fact: Complacent, retarded dipshits like you have ignored these facts for decades.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Yes, Iran has said they won't allow inspections of military bases. BUT NO ONE INVOLVED IN IAEA INSPECTIONS HAS SAID THEY WANT TO INSPECT MILITARY BASES!!!

You can read this for yourself... assuming you can read. Or you can choose to remain ignorant of the facts. I think your choice is pretty obvious.

Many are ignorant, usually because they simply have not yet looked. But there are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

OMG! Three replies to one post. Obviously I am challenging your world view.

Please show me references that support your alleged "facts". I know you won't because they don't exist. More importantly you don't care if they exist in the real world because they exist in your mind. That's good enough for you.

Lol You are so funny sometimes.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

You make the most retarded observations in the world. This one is no exception.

You are a dung beetle. A challenge to no one or no thing.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

And yet I was able to show that you have no idea what is happening in Iran in regard to the nuclear fuel processing. You can't come up with a single credible source of information that shows you have any idea what you are talking about. NONE

You are pretty sad really. You have my pity as well as other's.

I guess I should stop bothering you with valid information.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

They are not making fuel. They are making fissile media for attempts to make nuclear bombs.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Too bad they can't get above 3.67%. Not very good for weapons.

You still can't provide even a shred of evidence to support what you claim. You just keep repeating the same stuff over and over, looking like an idiot.

Rick C.

Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

mirror!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Shithead Russian troll fail

Reply to
+++ATH0

Roflamao :-). Insecure, attention seeking trolls everywhere. Best not to feed them...

Chris

Reply to
Chris