Sub resist load for speaker?

I read in sci.electronics.design that Pooh Bear wrote (in ) about 'Sub resist load for speaker?', on Fri, 7 Oct 2005:

You go on thinking that until you find it isn't true.

John Woodgate

I read in sci.electronics.design that GregS wrote (in ) about 'Sub resist load for speaker?', on Fri, 7 Oct 2005:

Yes, but efficiency is (energy out) divided by (energy in), and that is not only embarrassingly low and extremely difficult to measure but also of little practical use (oh, there are cases....). Sensitivity, on the other hand, is extremely practical and useful. Stick to it and forget 'efficiency'.

John Woodgate