stereo expander

I once saw a simple circuit with two opamps in Popular Electronics I believe. I can't recall how to hookup the opamps the amplify the left and right channel differences. Google returns nothing but advertisements, no schematics.

I would be gratefull if anyone can give me some ideas or links.

J. David

Reply to
J. David

In the Yahoo search window I typed "popular electronics magazine" WITHOUT the quotes. Item 2 is

I think you will find this to be the motherload. You're welcome and Merry Christmas GG

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

You might be interested in these links as well

I think he's probably optimistic on his power amp wattage ratings.

Marshall Leach REALLY knows what he's doing. Check out

down at the audio related items.

GG

Reply to
Glenn Gundlach

this one?

part way down

Reply to
Dav Lag

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

A simple differential circuit will work for one output.

greg

Reply to
GregS

Yes! This is the one I was looking for. Thanks guys for the other links, lots of interesting audio circuits. (...and I'll have to improve my googling also)

John

Reply to
J. David