Stanford reports 10x Li-Ion capacity incresee

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Sure, and I (resp. my eyes) still prefer the CRT. But I design medical devices and there the customer is king. And those wanted flat screens back then, so ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Yup, whipping out my trusty 'units' program, I put in the data for my laptop battery, 19V and 45000 mAh, and ask for a TNT equivalent

45000 mA hr 19 V You want: g tnt * 667.37921

Yup, two thirds of a kilo. Could probably take a door out if all this energy could be extracted in a short time. Fortunately, it's limited, but it is no wonder that they do catch fire.

--
		Przemek Klosowski, Ph.D.
Reply to