regarding inverter drive

hello to all,

anybody explain the following

an induction motor is designed 3ph,415v,50HZ.while we operate with inverter drive for an instance 25Hz,is the voltage remains constant(ie.

415)?.if not what will be voltage at the terminal? if yes,how we operate the motor with LF.pl explain

regards

T.Venugopal

Reply to
ngmven

At 25 Hz, the voltage would be roughly 208 V.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

dear jon, thank you for ur reply.may i know how you get 208V,could you explain the relationship

regards venugopal

Reply to
ngmven