Royal College of Art research

Hello

I live in London, and work at the Royal College of Art as a design researcher. I'm looking for people to do an email questionnaire about very specific "exciting moments" in their lives.

If you'd like me to send you a questionnaire and more information, then please email me directly at snipped-for-privacy@cwcom.net

I'll keep everyone who contributes regularly updated with news about the project.

Hope to hear from some of you.

Yours sincerely

Brendan Walker Research Fellow Royal College of Art, London

Reply to
BW