SpectraPulse Ultra Wideband?

Is the following as good as they claim, or is this just hype?

SpectraPulse Ultra Wideband (UWB) Wireless Microphone System

Technical paper that I *think* is talking about the same thing:

Good Guy

AT have a reasonable reputation

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Hedy Lamarr invented spread spectrum frequency hopping radio??

THE Hedy Lamarr???

Is this one of those fake joke Wikipedia pages? It sure looks real.

Audio Technica might have a good reputation, but is what they are claiming even possible? Multipath helps instead of hurts? No dropouts?

Reply to
Good Guy

"Good Guy"

** Yep.

One clever dame.

........ Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

It's not a fake

Also check out Lectrosonics and zaxcom for similar digital doobries What you will notice is that the sampling rate is relatively low in most offerings. But usually more than adequate for stage work. The most important thing in live work is the system delay

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Another actress Danica McKellar is quite clever as well

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

US Patent #2,292,387 Hedy Kiesler Markey (AKA Hedy Lamarr), and George Antheil

durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it."
                                             (Stephen Leacock)
Reply to
Fred Abse