Oops, where is my computer?

Plug in your server?

For the price of a dinner?

Jan Panteltje

Am 12.02.2010 21:36, schrieb Jan Panteltje:

or

(German)

1,2-GHz-ARM-Core 512 MByte DRAM and Flash, internal SD-Card slot, 1-GBit/s-Ethernet, 10 Watts and a USB-2.0 port for ~ ¤100. Running Linux, of course.

I think, I will visit them at CeBit.

Falk

--
My english may be bad, but you should here me shout "Achtung, Fritz, die
Autobahn".

On a sunny day (Fri, 12 Feb 2010 22:47:25 +0100) it happened Falk Willberg wrote in :

I almost ordered one, but then I realised that my 'wap server'

does exactly the same thing, but has wireless at that, and is cheaper:-) But it has no USB and is bigger ... Maybe they got the idea from it. It is an intersting trend.

I think it is 'hear' me ...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje