speaking of which

In LTspice the default short cut keys should be....

For Rotate...... Space For Mirror...... x

DNA

Reply to
Genome

They should be assignable, so that I can make them match the shortcuts in my schematic prog.

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

"martin griffith" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Hello DNA and Martin,

You can change the key assignment in the Control Panel.

Control Panel -> Drafting Options -> Hot Keys

I tried the asked SPACE. It works.

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

I must admit, I havent used LTspice for some time. thanks for the tip :_-)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Yes, don't get me wrong about this, but I know that one and it is nice... and also remembers the defaults you have set when it does an update.

However, having f***ed up the computer I had to reinstall it and because it hadn't been there before and then it reverted to CTRL R for rotate and CTRL E for mirror and I will tell you this my German Rubber Piss Boy, you might know about the Fly Joke but it is much easier to hit SPACE to rotate and X to mirror.

I have other, more comfortable, things to do with my left hand thumb and forefinger.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

And the default .AC, should be Linear volts, no phase, decade frequency. And the current through the voltage source should be the right way round. And the trace colours should stay locked. And there should be a voltage controlled switch in the library so as not to mess up that neat circuit with 'model' text.

Reply to
John Jardine.

You don't get brownie points for being stupid, default should be decade as opposed to octave and then you can kindly shut up.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

We've told you to stop killing cats while you use the computer with your right hand.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida