Somewhat OT: How to translate CHM file format into PDF?

Sort of LTjalapeo?

;-)

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

I think it was from Chile, AFAIK they don't eat much of that stuff :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Wot? no chili in Chile?

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

To my surprise I found the food that Chileans cook is not at all hot and spicy like, for example, what Mexicans often cook. Lots of fish, and all mild in spices. To the point where I who is used to spicy food was tempted to add some sprinkles, but didn't because some folks consider that impolite.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

I don't like food that burns twice ;-)

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

But it also cleanses :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

So does Clorox, but I don't drink that, either.

                                       (Richard Feynman)
Reply to
Fred Abse

Funny. One of my nethack characters died today because I quaffed an unknown potion my cat brought to me. It was a potion of acid.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

I believe that there is a program called XCHM.exe that can deal with this format. Same as LTspice uses.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Creative

sucked.

Try M-Audio then.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

it's called WINHLP32.EXE (windows) or /usr/bin/xchm (linux)

--
?? 100% natural

Jasen Betts

Well, Saturday the shipment with the Behringer UCA202 in there arrived. But since we were house painting this had to wait.