Something very scary just happened.

I have decided not to rebuild my old pentium III 450 mhz for the time being at least, because I think it is not worth it.

I'd rather spare my spare parts for my DreamPC in case it ever gets damaged.

But I am pretty fed up with the power wall sockets, they are unsaved for some reason.

So I am going to have them replaced by hopefully something more safe.

Hopefully no more sparks.

I will also publish some little video later on on youtube to show a power wall socket spark, just to show there is a problem with these power wall sockets and power wall socket connectors.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying

You, opening up a computer would scare the crap out of me.

Make sure you replace it with a spider of equal or greater rating.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ The opinions stated herein are the sole property of the author. All rights reserved. Void where prohibited. For external use only. Standard disclaimers apply. If irritation, rash or swelling occurs, discontinue use immediately and consult a physician.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.