something strange at the checkout

I don't think you understand the gravity of the situation. :)

Jasen Betts

It is old but I'm not convinced it isn't a replanted clone of the original apple tree. It might have regrown from the roots.

Several other locations have a piece of Newton's apple tree. eg.

Do they still have a wide range of fun interactive science demos?

Reply to
Martin Brown

It did. See "The real thing?" here:

No idea.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

That human is usually too busy to also look at the cameras efficiently. And that's something where a human tires soon. There can be both, but I think the idea of having a human is to spot errors in the AI.

Reply to
Carlos E.R.