Solder Pot?

*GROAN*

;-) Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I am sure that many mentally ill people would like for their symptoms of perseverance to be replaced with something more pleasant, like the powder from likem stix or something

I don't know, but he said that it's persistence alone, yet, there it is persistence must have a partner and not be alone.

Maybe your flies didn't also have determination

ifypfy

mk5000

"we ain't paid no whisky tax since 1792."--bob dylan, copper kettle

Reply to
marika

perseverance to be replaced with something more pleasant,

persistence must have a partner and not be alone.

They were determined to be persistent, or was it endeavor to persevere....hmmmmm.

Reply to
James Beck