soft-start blunder (2023 Update)

<snip>

My MP3 player uses Neo-Manhattan:

A reworked Universal board will soon replace the green PCB shown above. The new Universal prototype will then be bolted to the substrate. Manhattan only works for me near the end of my iterative prototype process. YYMV. Danke,

Reply to
Don

On a sunny day (Mon, 19 Dec 2022 18:33:09 -0000 (UTC)) it happened "Don" snipped-for-privacy@crcomp.net wrote in snipped-for-privacy@crcomp.net:

Ah! Nice :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Bowery, very bowery. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

My style is more Battery Park.

Nah, with all that bling you're definitely Fifth Avenue. (Not my natural habitat.) ;)

Cheers

Phil "The only good bug is a dead bug" Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

It's substance over style, for the time being. Although Muse, my MP3 player, may now be covered in soot (or rather Gorilla duct tape adhesive remnants) she'll soon sparkle more than Cinderella. Shortly she'll sport a shiny new Universal top and then get cleaned up for her final photo. Danke,

Reply to
Don

Breadboards At Tiffany's.

Insect abuse.

We have a PCB solvent washing machine down in production that I am technically not allowed to use. It takes the flux and sharpie marks off my protos and makes them glitter.

I use 63/37 solder of course. Shiny.

Your website/blog is very informative!

*ck-online/

Mega WeedMarket