Smiths Copyswitch

I was looking on the internet for information on a Smiths copyswitch, and there is nothing except for a brief mention of it in uk.d-i-y in 1996!!!!

I've moved into a house that has one, its got a cover and when it opens it has a switch to Manual or Repeat and a little button that says LEARN.

Doesn't matter how we use it, the red light still blinks away and it learns nuffin.

Anyone got any idea AT ALL how to use this?

I think its meant to LEARN how you use it through the day and then turn it on and off the same the next day.

HELP? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease

If you can't help, then ta for reading and have a yummy Sunday lunch :O)

--
Vj
Reply to

NK found some info for me...

It's made by Timeguard aka Smiths you can contact them here

if it's not quite the right one.

HTH

NK

:O)