Skype

Any problems with it at present? I can't even logon...

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Reply to
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Down here as well.

Reply to
David Eather

Nope - back now.

Reply to
David Eather

Same here, down for maybe an hour.

First test of "Net Neutrality" ?:-( ...Jim Thompson

It's worrying when some (presumably) unintended operation can bring down a major global network

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Problem with twitter as well. Not sure if its connected

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

Down again :-( ...Jim Thompson

See da Reg...

lektric.dan

A PITA - I use Skype as my regular phone. A foretaste of the problems of Chrome OS and cloud computing?

--
Dirk

http://www.neopax.com/technomage/ - My new book
Dirk Bruere at NeoPax

.uk/- Transcendence UK

Occult Talk Sh= ow

Mine seems to be fixed now (9AM Eastern Time), but it was down pretty much all afternoon yesterday.

Reply to
mpm

book

Transcendence UK
Occult Talk Show

Mine came back today, about 9 hours ago. I was almost forced to use a real phone...