Sine wave antisipator circuit

Back in the palmy days, I once managed to make an integrator oscillate--huge Cf, small Rin, and an op amp with a big Rout.

Apart from tyro's mistakes like that, though, why would anyone need to simulate an integrator? A tiny bit of algebra will tell you all you need to know about it, over all relevant operating conditions--that one small formula has as much information as a year's worth of simulations.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

If you were concerned about the last tenth-degree of phase shift at

100 KHz, you might fire up LT Spice and plug in various opamps.

John

Sure, and it would lie to you, but you'd feel much better.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal
ElectroOptical Innovations
55 Orchard Rd
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

lag

ike

le

one: (928)428-4073

text -

Don, you are killing me, PLL and counter. I just checked your "Active Filter Cookbook" and it only has one mention of an "All Pass filter" with no schematic nor equations. As is mentuioned in this thread, no simulation is necessary except to see how constant the gain is over the 0 to 180d phase shift. Ok, back in 75 that book was very helpful, used it for maybe 10 years then moved on. Thanks, Harry

Reply to
Harry D

--
For your simulating pleasure:-)

Reply to
John Fields

News links do not always work. If your provider does not have the archive. Any other pointers to the article?

Reply to
SoothSayer

--
No, but I can email you a copy if you're interested.
Reply to

--
Oops...

The output is on the other NAND.
Reply to
John Fields

Or what group, date, and time it was posted.

Reply to
SoothSayer

--
Alt.binaries.schematics.electronic, 270 degree zero crossing shifter,
this morning at 10:31