Simple DC Converter Boost

I can't speak for others, but I use regular old BSD spice on my mac; if an LTspice need arises, I warm up my next-desk-over Linux box for that. In theory, I can multiboot the Macintosh, put Linux onto it with Parallels, it just takes more disk space. Someday I'll do that. Maybe Windows, too. There's folk out in cyberspace who claim to have twenty bootable OS'es on a Mac laptop.

Reply to
whit3rd

It's a pity he tried to make it work natively on OS/X. It's the most awful experience imaginable (such a nice program that's been made so hard to use) - I tried to write to him to offer help fixing it. Meantime, it's easier to run the Windows version, which says that OS/X was a waste of effort (so far).

Reply to
Clifford Heath