Simetrix temperature sweep

In Simetrix, is it possible to run a temperature sweep where the graph has voltage on the y axis and temperature on the X axis.

I want to show the relation a diodes Vf vs temperature.

I can do a nested temperature sweep with a 1mS transient and get several different lines at each temperature step but I'm looking for a single line graph.

thanks

Reply to
Mook Johnson