Sim card holder for the Telit GC864-QUAD-PY

Hi, I'm working with a telit module that has a foot print for placing a sim card holder directly on the back of it. I've been searching high and low but I can't seem to find the holder that would fit it.

Here's a link to the module I'm using:

Unfortunately, the module displayed at the above link has a foot print that's slightly different from what I actually have.

The foot print actually has 4 pads closer together (with about .33 mm spacing between the pads) on one end than on the other end (which have a ~1.2 mm gap between the pads). The footprint is about 30 mm x 18 mm. I apologize for not having a drawing but if anyone has any ideas on where to get this sim card holder please let me know.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich.Ketcham

Hi Rich, It is a customised SIM card holder. Non standard SIM card holder will fit. Please feel free to contact

to get a GPRS module GC864-PYT with SIM card holder soldered on top of the PCB. Regards Meff

Meff