SFP test board looks OK

We also got some custom LC-to-other-thing fiberoptic patch cables from

who are great people. They showed up practically overnight.

We will use the SFPs immediately to make screaming fast optical test signals. We have the GHz SRS clock generator. It has the usual SRS ghastly user interface, but it generates 2 GHz differential square waves and PRBS patterns.

Science teaches us to doubt.

  Claude Bernard
Reply to
jlarkin