Servo control without integral action

Is it possible to control servo system without integral action? Here is the method to control it with modified proportional action only;

tontoko

Sure. Integrators make the error zero. As does an infinitely high proportional part. If the acceptable error a bit above zero, the proportional part may be a bit below infinte.

Rene

Rene Tschaggelar

Certainly. Furthermore, the servo can be controlled not just without I, but without P,I and D altogether.

So what?

Vladimir Vassilevsky

I think that you meant : an integrator in the forward path makes the static error zero.

Jure Z.

Reply to
Jure Newsgroups

Maybe.